Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy To See Them Happy

''The happiness you give makes you more happy than the happiness you receive.''



I feel so happy at this point in my life right now.
I saw my lovers happy with
their girlfriends now.
Well these lovers aren't just anyhow man,
they were sincere to me,
I saw their effort,

but that time i was so indecisive.
I pushed them away
and hurt them in some ways.

And for some reason when i saw them
happy with their new lovelife,
i just felt happy as well.

Coz back at the time and if I chose to be with
one of them
i would probably just hurt him,
not because im not loyal
but because I am a person of responsibilities..
I need to go oversea
and anywhere in the world
and i hate to think that I'm away
and they're there waiting for me
every single day..
missing me...
it's so absurd..

I guess it isn't my time yet.
And i know someday
when my life's journey is at the peek,
i hope to finally meet
the one who is set for me
and God should help me
and tell me''He's the one''.

One of them told me before,
Distance is not a problem with me
as long as you know you love her/him
it's not impossible to stay together.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder. -He said.

And that time I was firm with my decision,
I cant bare for him to wait for me to come back everytime. :(

And see now,
he is happy with his new love :)

And it makes me happy too!

I made the right decision,
for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment